Followers

Friday, March 4, 2011

The Trotsky

Last night I watched the film, on Halil's recommendation, The Trotsky. It is a Canadian film which may show you a different kind of movie than that you are used to seeing from America or England. The Canadian film sector often produces films that have different types of characters and story lines from those that are for mass consumption, or what you might have been exposed to in the theatres which usually show only the biggest blockbusters from the two biggest English speaking nations. I can recommend this film and if you have any thing that you think we all should see or just me, don't hesitate to tell me. I have included a link the film below, so if you are interested you can check it out as well.

http://stagevu.com/video/uxoaghtztrcb

Richard




No comments:

Post a Comment